Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Save file location
12-17-2012, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 06:54 PM by MultipleManiac.)
Save file location
Out of curiosity, is it possible to set aside a current save for later use? If so, where is the save file located?

My current playthrough's at a fairly high level for all the characters, and I'd like to be able to experience the different endings without having to replay the entire game.
Find all posts by this user
12-17-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Save file location
(12-17-2012 06:53 PM)MultipleManiac Wrote:  Out of curiosity, is it possible to set aside a current save for later use? If so, where is the save file located?

My current playthrough's at a fairly high level for all the characters, and I'd like to be able to experience the different endings without having to replay the entire game.

Hi MultipleManiac,

Seduce Me isn't set up to have multiple save files.
This was partly for gameplay reasons - we wanted each playthrough to be it's own unique story experience.
It was also for technical reasons - Seduce Me is made using Unity3D and we're using their standard save location. Unity3D saves games in the registry. So to backup a save you'd have to do a registry export and then reimport it to load it up again.
Unity's registry save location is
HKCU\Software\[company name]\[product name]

Good luck,
Miriam.
04-04-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Save file location
You can export the registry values from time to time.
Here's my set of saves - (might save you guys time)
mediafire.com/?glfdhf3ffzarfmr

(12-17-2012 07:22 PM)Miriam Wrote:  
(12-17-2012 06:53 PM)MultipleManiac Wrote:  Out of curiosity, is it possible to set aside a current save for later use? If so, where is the save file located?

Hi MultipleManiac,

Seduce Me isn't set up to have multiple save files.
This was partly for gameplay reasons - we wanted each playthrough to be it's own unique story experience.
It was also for technical reasons - Seduce Me is made using Unity3D and we're using their standard save location. Unity3D saves games in the registry. So to backup a save you'd have to do a registry export and then reimport it to load it up again.
Unity's registry save location is
HKCU\Software\[company name]\[product name]

Good luck,
Miriam.